Zattoo Live TV
Free access sports, kids, and language-specific TV shows
Zattoo Live TV is an Android app that is perfect for those who want to watch European TV channels right on their smartphone or tablet. While it offers mainly German channels, you will also get to see live TV streams from other countries such as the UK, Spain and France. Sports channels are included as part of their lineup too, so you won't miss your favorite games on Sport1 and Eurosport.
Users located in Switzerland will have access to a few extra channels. These include some of the most popular Swiss TV channels like RTS and SRF 1, plus a couple select international channels, including BBC, M6 and TF1.
A TV guide loads up when you open Zattoo Live TV, showing you what's currently playing on all of the available channels. With the program guide, you'll be able to see what's coming for the next 14 days, ensuring that you never miss one of your favorite shows. If you find a channel that you like, Zattoo Live TV lets you add it to a list of favorites. Even though the app is designed to deliver live TV broadcasts right to your Android, the developers are currently working on adding free movies as well.
- Offers a convenient way to watch European TV on the go.
- Many channels from several countries offered.
- Included TV guide to see which shows are coming up.
- Galaxy Note Tablet users have to upgrade to latest Android version for app to work.
- New year, a new update to our channel list. Now you can navigate easily between favourites, all channels and channel categories.
- A few smaller optimisations to increase your TV streaming enjoyment.
Take a look and feel free to send us your feedback and questions.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.